Field Scholar Program
The Field Scholar Program is a partnership with local employers to provide a low- or no-debt option for students to obtain a bachelor’s degree from Bethel.
The program is designed for commuter students who will take about half of their coursework online and be paired with an employer who will guarantee work (15-20 hours per week during academic year and 40 hours per week during the summer).
- Program Features
- Program Requirements
- Ongoing Program Requirements
- Sample Field Scholarship Financial Breakdown
Each student will also have an alumni mentor and will participate in twice-per-semester courses with their cohort, on life skill topics such as financial management.
- Two tracks
- No debt
- Combination of 50% bethel discount, student work, tuition assistance through employer, federal & state aid
- Low debt (Less than $10k cumulative loans over 4 years)
- No debt
- Students work 15-20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Student retains $3,000 - $5,000 per year for personal spending
- Class format
- Half online & half in-class
- Eight fully online format degrees available (Business, Nursing, Marketing, Behavioral Sciences, Organization Management, & Christian Leadership).
- Support services include financial, mentoring, resume writing & work-life seminars
Whether you are a student, parent, school advisor or employer, contact us to learn more about our Field Scholar Program.
Contact Field Scholar Director Travis Beam for more information, Travis.Beam@BethelCollege.edu.