A transfer student is anyone who has completed college course work following high school graduation.
To be considered for admission, you must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative collegiate GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better.
Applying for Admission
Please note: If you have more than 30 transferrable college credits we will not need your official high school transcript. Also, if you have taken both a math and English course (100 level or higher) in college, we will not need SAT or ACT scores.
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- Completed application (choose from the following)
- Letter of permission from your primary educator
- Official high school transcript (sent directly to Bethel)
- Minimum 3.0 (4.0 scale) is required
- Home school students - transcripts should be signed by the primary educator. Download this template (PDF)
- Official SAT or ACT scores – only required for English, math and science courses.
Your official college transcripts will be reviewed by our registrar’s office upon acceptance. Once evaluated, you will receive a transfer credit report by email that will show which credits and courses have transferred to Bethel. Read more about our transfer credit policies.
Housing for transfer students ranges from two-person rooms in residence halls, to apartment style housing and townhouses. Check out our housing descriptions and floor plans. You will receive a housing form in the mail following acceptance.