Congratulations on your acceptance to Bethel College! We are excited to have you join our community and look forward to the impact you are sure to have on the campus.
Note: Bethel College adheres to the National Candidate Reply Date of May 1 for finalizing your enrollment decision. Enrollment and housing deposits for the fall semester are refundable until this date.
- Select your Registration Day and Submit Deposit(s)
- Submit Official Transcripts and Test Scores
Complete your enrollment form and submit a $100 enrollment deposit* to reserve your spot in this year’s incoming class. You may also submit a $100 housing deposit if you will be living on campus.
Or, submit your housing deposit only (if you already selected registration day and submitted enrollment deposit).
All traditional students, whether residential or commuter, must complete the interactive 2018-2019 Campus Profile prior to attending a registration day. Please log in to My.BethelCollege.edu once the profile has opened, in order to:
- Confirm your student information.
- Indicate your housing plans.
- On-campus residence is required for students under 21 who are not living at home with a parent or guardian.
- Verify insurance and emergency contact information.
- Interact with possible roommates - you may either select roommates you'd like to live with or choose to be matched with others based on the information you provide. Roommate self-selection closes on July 1.
- Review and select a meal plan.
If you need technical assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 574.807.7777.
This form must be submitted before you can move on campus or attend classes. Your physician must complete part of this form, so be sure to plan ahead if you need to schedule a physical.
Health Form (PDF)
Please complete information at least 2-3 weeks prior to your registration day to ensure as personalized a course schedule as possible.
You will then meet with an academic advisor to finalize your schedule during your registration day.
Please plan to attend a series of new student orientation activities held before classes begin. All new students are expected to participate in the week.
Highlights for Planning
10 a.m.-5 p.m.: New Residential Students Move In
5. pm.: President's Picnic, honoring all new students and families (a complimentary cookout for students and their 2 guests, additional reservations can be purchase beginning July 2)
Daytime Student Activities