Application Priority Date – Feb. 1
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Students who are from countries where English is the first language should submit official SAT or ACT scores.
- Official transcripts (sent directly to Bethel)
- Transcript from each secondary school and university attended accompanied by a certified English translation
- An affidavit of support and corresponding documentation must be submitted to determine your eligibility for financial assistance. This form is required for the first year of entry and does not have to be renewed each year.
- Personal statement of faith in English